Saturday, February 21, 2009

ABOUT US!

We are a Full Service Landscape Company,We do more then just Mow Lawns,We do Full New Landscape Installations,As well as Landscape Make Overs and Planting,Install Mulch,Rock,Sod,Border's and Edging.
We do Yard Clean-Ups,Lawn and landscape Maintenance.
We Are Dependable,Affordable,Fast and have been in Business Since 1997 And We Look Forward to Work with You,Contact Us at our e-mail address rayironsll@yahoo.com or Phone Us at 993-8781, For a Free Written Estimate on You Next Project, Thanks!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Ray, you always do a great job giving my yard a good spring cleanup
    over the years, I would never think of calling anyone but you! Thanks Steve P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need my yard cleaned up and mulch put down but i dont understand when you said dont use round up it makes weeds harder to pull i spary my yard by my self and they are easier to pull there died why would they be harder to pull but any ways ill call you this week to get a estimate i just have never heard that one yet maybe you can explain why this is

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Yes you are right if you only have a few weeds,Round Up works fine, Most of the people that call me have over grown flowerbed weeds and they have sparyed round up in them and then call me the round up never gets to the root and when you pull the weed breaks off at ground level,I can't have that because i need to get the Root out!! Thats the right way to weed, Thank you for your Comment, Hope to hear from you soon....Ray

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey ray, when you spray roundup on the weeds and/or grass in the landscape beds, it will kill the weeds and roots and all, so you don't need to pull them.

    ReplyDelete